Art Education Victoria exists for and because of our passionate art education community. Our members include art and generalist educators, schools, tertiary institutions, arts and cultural organisations including galleries and museums, libraries and businesses across Victoria, interstate and across the globe. Renew or join our community today!
We aim to inspire, connect and empower members through professional development, provide resources, networking opportunities and collective advocacy for visual arts education.
The benefits of membership include:
– Free and discounted online resources
– ARTicle, our online publication showcasing art education across Victoria and beyond
– Free and discounted professional development programs, including scheduled Conferences and Symposiums
– Regular networking and social events
– Special offers and complimentary offers from ArtEdic partners for members only
– Access to Art Education Victoria community and VCE ART: CP and M&E Educators (VCE: Creative Practice and Making & Exhibiting) and 7-10 Visual Art Educators Victoria Facebook groups
|Individual – regional/interstate/international||$80|
|Concession – unwaged/pre-service teacher/CRT/first year graduate/Tertiary students||$55|
|School | 2-3 users||$220|
|School | 4-6 users||$370|
|Tertiary Institution | 2 users||$280|
|Gallery/Museum* | 2 users||$280|
|Business/Organisation | 2 users||$280|
* Galleries/Museums are advised to contact Executive Officer, Lena Cirillo, for further benefits related to their membership.
* On 18 August 2021 our constitution was updated. Memberships are valid for the calendar year being from 1 January to 31 December per annum. Therefore, all memberships will expire on 31 December every year regardless of when membership has been activated. We recommend renewing your membership in at the beginning of each year.
Become a member or renew your membership today by filling out the form below.