VCE KickstART 2020
VCE KickstART 2020
Inspiration and insights to help you get ahead
KickstART your VCE Art and Studio Arts studies with this student driven program. Hear from Top Arts exhibitors and high achieving students to help current students gain inspiration and insight into VCE requirements and get the most out of your studies. Gain a clearer understanding of the Study Design and be empowered to further develop your folio and art work.
- Be guided through high scoring example folios that encompass a range of media.
- Gain insight about each aspect of the course.
- Learn how past students found inspiration and understandings from visiting galleries such as the NGV.
- See and hear how high scoring students developed initial ideas and addressed the criteria in their folio and final artworks.
- Ask questions and gather tips in workshops to support your creativity to help you to excel.
- Find out about resources and future exhibitions and programs to support your journey into the world of art.
- Independently explore the NGV while developing your ability to analyse materials and techniques and consider how artists have used them to communicate ideas and meaning.
KickstART 2020 is also an excellent professional development opportunity for all Visual Arts Educators
10:00 am – 12:00 pm (Registration 9:30am)
12:15 pm – 12:45 pm Copies of Folio’s – viewing (Optional)
From 12pm Independent exhibition viewing of NGV collections
VCE Studio Arts
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm (Registration 1:00pm)
3:45 pm – 4:15 pm Copies of Folio’s – viewing (Optional)
From 3:30pm Independent exhibition viewing of NGV collections
Discount available for students of Low SES/Lit/Num schools. Check your school’s eligibility on this document.
Join our VCE Student mailing list to stay in the loop.
Click on this link to book your tickets for KickstART 2020
SINGLE SESSION TICKET
$35 student – metropolitan
$25 student – regional/low socioeconomic
$60 educator – ArtEdVic member
$95 educator – non-member
DOUBLE SESSION TICKET (10am & 1:30pm)
$55 student – metropolitan
$35 student – regional/low socioeconomic
$95 educator – ArtEdVic member
$130 educator – non-member